1. The price might be right. Custom furniture isn’t necessarily more expensive than ready-made pieces from a showroom or chain store, and can even be less expensive. A large furniture company has a lot of invisible factors involved in its pricing structure (say marketing cost, distribution channel markup etc.). It has to pay a designer a flat fee and often a percentage of sales, and a factory to make the merchandise. Then there are taxes, shipping, advertising and overhead costs for the retail outlets, such as rent, insurance basic facility and even air conditioning. All these costs are rolled into the final sticker price.
2. Is time on your side? It takes a while to design and build custom furniture, obviously, so it’s crucial to establish a time frame. We usually give a lead time of 8 – 10 weeks, obviously depending on the actual pieces to be made.
3. Characteristic matters. Custom furniture is designed to fit into your character, lifestyle, preference, taste, atmosphere, home, and so on.
4. Knock off the knockoffs. If you like something you’ve seen in a showroom, on an episode of a movie or on the pages of a lifestyle magazine, come to us and we will do our best to create it.
5. Pictures? Perfect. You should feel free to stockpile your smartphone with inspirational images and share them with us. Through the pictures you collect, you give us an idea of your ideal lifestyle.
6. Invested interests. Custom furniture can enhance the portfolio as well as the home. The construction of fine furniture is akin to antiques that have survived the ages and radiates with history and gorgeous designs.
7. Singular sensation. Perhaps the most obvious reason for having a bespoke headboard or a classic armchair with antique look is that it’s going to be made just for you. You will own something unique that no one else does.
●China High-end Custom Apartment Furniture Project-OUE Twin Peaks in Singapore
●China Luxury Hand-made Villa Furniture Shipped Smoothly to India
●Custom Hotel Bedroom Furniture Case in Safeer Hotel,Oman
●Chinese Contemporary Hospitality Furniture Presented in Paradise City Boutique Hotel in South Korea
●China Industrial Style Hotel Furniture Project-Mojo Nomad Centre in Hong Kong
●Case Sharing：China Luxury Spa Furniture Project in Sash Spa,Bahrain
●Hotel furniture presented in PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics Games hotels
●Custom Made Mock Up Furniture
●Furniture dominates the styles of interior design
●Project in Maldives
●Showcased in CIFF, Speicial Metal Concept
●Our New Brand, Next Home Furnishing
●Project: Safeer Hotel in Oman
●Bespoke Furniture for Public Apartment
●Private Home Furniture Project
●Case Sharing: Private Custom Furniture